Mind Over Machines is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our marketing department. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns, strategies, and events. You will play an active role in expanding and maintaining our marketing channels.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational skills. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of marketing concepts and techniques, social media platforms and strong writing skills.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Your specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Assist in the authoring of marketing content
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools and Online analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree