The ideal candidate is someone with a strong understanding of marketing strategy, tactical execution, and project management. We are seeking someone with hands-on, multi-channel experience. Someone with the ability to look across multiple programs and tactics to optimize, adjust budget allocations, and drive marketing and business results for Mind Over Machines. As a key member of the marketing team, your primary responsibility is to help MOM get the maximum value out of their marketing investments.
We seek to turn every employee, client, prospect and partner into a Mind Over Machines believer, fan and advocate by delivering exceptional brand experiences.
- Participation in the development of marketing strategies and creating and managing the tactical execution plans.
- Collaborating with SME’s to develop appropriate marketing programs and assets that drive leads and engagement.
- Developing and optimizing marketing programs including email, organic search, paid media, social media, etc.
- As SME for marketing automation and CRM, overseeing the marketing technology strategy and execution.
- Managing and contributing to the editorial calendar.
- Overseeing both internal and external communications.
- Managing sales related web copy and materials.
- Supporting business development proposal writing and RFP responses.
- Constructing key marketing and sales reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports.
- Providing ongoing analytics and recommendations for improvement.
- Managing marketing related vendor relationships (MS Dynamics, SalesFusion etc).
- 7+ years’ experience in managing multi-channel marketing programs and technologies
- 7+ years’ marketing-related experience in the strategy and execution of demand generation programs and tactics
- 5+ years’ managing internal and / or external resources
- Ability to manage marketing processes, tactics and vendors
- Deep experience in:
- – Analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- – B2B lead generation and conversion optimization
- – Overseeing search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- – Conversion testing and optimization, A/B testing
- – Content distribution (earned and paid)
- – Email and social media marketing
- Analytical thinker, naturally curious, and thrives working in a team environment
- Experience in Marketing Automation platforms (i.e. SalesFusion)
- Experience with CRM Systems required (MS Dynamics a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred.