Know What Lies Beneath Your IT Surface
If you’re an investor, a mergers and acquisitions professional, new IT management, or any other major technology stakeholder, you need to know – precisely – what an organization’s technology assets are worth.
- What’s the life expectancy of the current technology? Is it worth ongoing investment?
- Is the technology scalable? Will it help or hinder company growth plans?
- Has the technology been accurately valued? How do you know?
- Can you prove that the technology meets industry compliance standards? (If you can’t prove it, then you’re out of compliance!)
- Is your cloud migration plan the right move at the right time? Which systems should you move first? Which should stay put?
Mind Over Machines IT Assessments
|Type of Assessment||Description||When You Need It|
|Enterprise IT and Architecture Assessment||Holistic assessment of the health, resiliency, scalability, security and compliance of IT across some or all lines of business||
|Software Assessment||A comprehensive review of all tiers, development patterns and practices that make up the software solution||
|Infrastructure Assessment||An analysis of existing software and hardware capacities, and their abilities to support the business in the near to long term.||
|Cloud Readiness Assessment||An analysis of existing environment and applications to determine migration feasibility.||